We are pleased to present our new Creating Moments Wood Line collection for wooden blinds.
Why choose the Wood Line collection from Creating Moments?
- An extensive collection consisting of a sample book and a collection book.
- Choice of 3 types of wood: basswood (Basic), bamboo (Bamboo) and abachi (Luxury) for every budget and every atmosphere.
- More than 130 color samples.
- A high-quality technology with a sturdy top box and interior for systems up to 420 cm wide (Luxury)
- Smooth operation both manually with control cord and tilt cords or a single chain (mono-commande) or electrically with Somfy Sonesse motors.
- The difference is in the details: colored drill holes (Luxury), systems hanging next to each other can be aligned so that the slats run smoothly, moisture-resistant treatment possible, custom color possible with supplement, wood is sorted and matched according to the color to be applied (Luxury).
- A beautiful and complete collection consisting of 3 collection books and a sample cover. This gives you a choice of more than 250 fabrics
- Possibility to combine roller blinds, panels and vertical blinds in the same fabric
- You can have the blinds and panels printed with a company logo, an image or a photograph.
- The collection includes technical fabrics for larger areas (up to 15 m²) or with a special coating (e.g. Metal coating for sun protection).
- The systems for roller blinds and vertical blinds are available in black and, if required, in a RAL colour of your choice.
Opt for comfort, with electronic window decoration control – for hard-to-reach windows, for safety and to simulate an inhabited home, for luxurious appearance and simpler maintenance, for protecting your interior from discolouration, and for better insulation – all tailored to your home.
For its automated and motorised processes, Decoline works with Somfy, an expert in making smart living a reality. This offers three advantages – the Sonesse motor ensures a noiseless drive, you enjoy a five-year guarantee, and, thanks to the TaHoma box, you are always ‘connected’, and can remotely operate your home’s various electronic systems.