And three times thank you .
Thank you to all visitors for your enthusiastic reactions to the Decoline stand and the new products such as the Tech Line catalog, the Autumn fabric addition, the new Roman blind D-Random, the D-Grip, and so on.
A heartfelt thank you to all employees in front of and behind the scenes for their commitment, drive and motivation.
The new Decoline Innovating Technics catalog TECH LINE will be available from mid-September. This catalog replaces the black Functional AND the gray Motorized catalogues.
Some novelties and product optimizations in the Tech Line catalog:
- 620 Child safe pulleys that come loose with a pulling force of more than 6 kg and thus make a chain tensioner unnecessary.
- 570 motorized pull-up system with built-in battery.
- Additional black systems and accessories: pull-up system 550, panel tracks 410, tubes and weights, rails 102, 108 and 207.
- Expansion of the range of:
- The 502 Glydea motorized rail with, among other things, new wall brackets, optimizations for wave applications and end caps for use as a manual rail.
- The 900 design rails with new double wall brackets and an upgrade for the cord control.
- Picture rails with two new rails.
The novelties can be ordered from 1 October.
Opt for comfort, with electronic window decoration control – for hard-to-reach windows, for safety and to simulate an inhabited home, for luxurious appearance and simpler maintenance, for protecting your interior from discolouration, and for better insulation – all tailored to your home.
For its automated and motorised processes, Decoline works with Somfy, an expert in making smart living a reality. This offers three advantages – the Sonesse motor ensures a noiseless drive, you enjoy a five-year guarantee, and, thanks to the TaHoma box, you are always ‘connected’, and can remotely operate your home’s various electronic systems.